How much notice do you need to ship a cake/cookies?
- We need at least one to two days notice to ship your cake or cookies. Please visit our shipping page to see what day your cake will ship, or contact us at email@example.com
We will bake your gourmet cake or cookies upon receipt of your order.
How long will it take to receive my cake?
- We offer standard ground shipping in the Continental United States for FREE! We will use either Fed EX or the United States Postal Service for your delivery. Delivery time is 1 - 4 days (this does not include the time it takes to create your order.) We do offer an upgrade to 2 day delivery for an extra fee of $29.00 for cakes and $15.00 for all other items. There is no need to upgrade to 2 day delivery if you live in an area that has a standard 1-2 day delivery timeframe. Please visit our shipping page to see a map of the united states and the estimated days in transit for Ground Shipping. Transit time does not include the day the cake is shipped.
What days are deliveries made? -
Deliveries can be expected Tuesday Thru Saturday
I need a cake/cookies delivered tomorrow, can you do it?
- We can rush your order and use Guaranteed Next Day Delivery if we receive your order by 12:00pm Tuesday thru Friday. There is a $20.00 fee to place a rush on your order.
What if my items arrive late or damaged?
- We guarantee your cake or cookies to arrive safely The delivery times are only estimates and we are not responsible for any delays or early deliveries, caused by Fed Ex or the USPS.
If your gourmet cake or cookies arrive damaged you can contact us by clicking here
and sending us your name, contact info, and order number. We will contact you to resolve the matter. We must receive notification of any problems within 10 days of delivery. If you are able to take a photo of the damage you can attach the image to your email.
We pack the cakes with enough dry ice to keep it safe for 1-4 days and we are not responsible for damages if you order your cake with an in transit time of 4 days or longer.
What if no one is home to receive the cake/cookies?
- We send your package without needing a signature, which means in most cases the carrier will leave the package at the door. If the carrier feels that the package would be unsafe left at the door, they will instead leave a notice on the door informing the recipient that they will reattempt delivery the next day or they can schedule to pick up the package at their local Fed Ex/USPS office. Please note that the decision to leave the package at the door is purely up to the Fed Ex/USPS Driver - we are not responsible for packages that are not picked up by your recipient in a timely manner.
Do you deliver to businesses or colleges?
- In most cases we will. However, some businesses or colleges won't allow packages delivered directly to the recipient, but must be left at a central location. It is up to you to provide us with correct delivery information in order to get your cake delivered in a timely manner.
Can I add a gift card?
- Yes, in checkout you may indicate what you would like your card to say.
How many people do your cakes feed?
- Our cakes are 8" and will serve approx 8 - 10 guests.
Can you deliver to a P.O Box?
- We are unable to deliver to P.O. Boxes.
How can I add a picture to my cake?
- We accept pictures in the .jpg or .pdf format. You can send the picture to us as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also mail us your picture to:
Reeves Cake Shop 2770 Cory Ave. Akron, Oh. 44314
What is a copyrighted or licensed picture?
- We can't reproduce a picture of a character (for example, Mickey Mouse, Winnie The Pooh, Rudolph etc.) or a famous person (Justin Beiber, Brad Pitt, etc.) without permission. We do offer a selection of licensed cake images that you can choose from, or if you have a picture of yourself (that you have taken) with someone famous - you can use that image. (For example, you visited Disney and had your picture taken with Goofy) We also reserve the right to refuse any adult oriented pictures.
I have a Deal Chicken Coupon and the prices aren't the same as I expected?
- We have restructured our prices so that shipping is now included in the cost of the cake or cookies. Your coupon code will take off the amount of your coupon leaving the remaining amount which would be the average shipping amount. In most cases, this shipping amount is less than it would have been with our previous pricing structure. However, if your shipping cost is higher than it normally may have been we will adjust the price BEFORE your credit card is processed. We process the credit cards manually - it is not automated. You will receive an email with the adjusted price. As always, if you have any questions, please contact us at info@ShipACakeUSA.com
We apologize for any confusion.